and the sudden change in air humidity are a danger for those with low immunity. Any different breeze already opens doors to indisposition and flu that take time to pass, doesn’t it? To avoid this situation, just include some foods that help with immunity on the menu. with that
in food, the
immune system is strengthened
and you are less prone to illness! As if these positive points weren’t already wonderful, there’s still an extra: including these ingredients in the dish through irresistible recipes. To find out the benefits of the recipes and how to include each of the foods that help immunity in your daily life, check out the following:
4 recipes that help with immunity on cold days
According to nutritionist Cyntia Maureen, hot foods are great for
relieve flu symptoms
! Regardless of the taste, a good soup or warm broth can make you feel much better at the end of a hot day by including a nutrient bomb on the menu. Furthermore, it is worth betting on the
which strengthens the immune system with its richness in
vitamins A and C
Learn the easy and very tasty broth green recipe | Photo: Stella HandaPreparation time
: 40 min
: 6 servings
- 8 diced potatoes
- 1.5 liters of water
- 2 slices of Calabrian sausage
- 200g of chopped bacon
- 1 chopped onion
- 5 sliced kale leaves
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- toast to accompany
Method of preparation:
- First, cook the potatoes in water and salt until they are soft.
- Then grind with the mixer or in the blender and book.
- In another pan, over medium heat, fry the pepperoni and bacon in their own fat until golden.
- Add the onion and sauté for 3 minutes.
- Add the beaten potato and cook until it boils.
- Add the cabbage, season with salt and pepper and cook for another 3 minutes.
- And finally, transfer to a tureen and serve.
Protein oat porridge
In addition to favoring the functioning of the intestine, oatmeal porridge provides the necessary sustenance on cold days! To complement, it is worth using and abusing the fruits in your porridge.
Turn your breakfast into a healthy one with this protein oatmeal recipe | Photo: ShutterstockPreparation time:
- 200 ml of almond or coconut milk;
- 2 tablespoons (30g) of oats;
- 1 ripe banana;
- 1/2 shot of whey protein chocolate flavor.
Method of preparation:
- First of all, mix the milk with the oats and microwave for 1 minute;
- Then add the whey and half a dented banana;
- When serving, chop the rest of the banana and place it on top of the porridge;
- Tip: the addition of other fruits, cinnamon and almonds is optional and completely healthy.
Salmon in Brazil Nut Crust
The Brazil nut is an oilseed! Rich in antioxidants, which help with immunity, chestnut is a key ingredient. Then, see a complete meal idea to enjoy its benefits:
Salmon in Brazil nut crust | Photo: André FortesPreparation time:
- 4 skinless salmon fillets (rich in omega 3)
- Salt and white pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup (tea) ground Brazil nuts (rich in unsaturated fat)
- 1/2 cup oat flour (rich in fiber)
- 3 tablespoons olive oil (high in monounsaturated fat)
- 3 potatoes in thick slices
- Olive oil to taste for greasing and drizzling
- Season the salmon fillets with salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, mix the ground chestnut, oat flour, olive oil and season with salt.
- Dip the fillets in this mixture.
- In a greased refractory, line the bottom with the potatoes and arrange the fillets over them.
- Water with olive oil and take to medium oven, preheated, for 15 minutes.
- If desired, serve with grilled vegetables (zucchini, eggplant, cherry tomatoes) and green leaves.
banana fit cake
Did you know that honey has antimicrobial properties? Yes! And let’s face it, it’s not very difficult to include this food in recipes. Check out an idea:
Banana fit cake | Photo: ShutterstockPreparation time:
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup sunflower oil (tea)
- 1/2 cup skimmed milk (tea)
- 3 sliced bananas
- 1 and 1/2 cup (tea) brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon(s) cinnamon powder
- 1 cup whole wheat flour (tea)
- 1 cup wheat flour (tea)
- 1 cup chopped Brazil nuts (tea)
- 1/2 cup oat flakes (flaked)
- 1 tablespoon chemical baking powder
- Margarine and wheat flour for greasing and flouring
- 1/2 cup (tea) of water
- 4 tablespoons of honey
- 2 sliced bananas
Method of preparation:
- For the syrup, take the water and honey to the low fire for 3 minutes.
- Then pour into a 24cm diameter hole in the middle, and arrange the bananas decoratively on the bottom and side of the pan.
- In a blender, beat the eggs, oil, milk, banana, sugar and cinnamon until smooth.
- Soon after, transfer to a bowl and mix the flour, chestnut, oats and baking soda until it’s homogeneous with a spoon or manual batter.
- Place in the pan over the bananas and bake in a medium, preheated oven for 35 minutes or until golden and golden.
- Remove, let cool and unmold.
- Serve immediately.
#recipes #immunity #cold #days