A. J. Brown is an American footballer. He is currently playing for the Philadelphia Eagles of the National Football League (NFL). His playing position is wide receiver. His shirt number is #11 playing for Philadelphia Eagles. Kelsey Nicole Riley is A. J. Brown’s girlfriend.
Brown played college football at Ole Miss and was drafted by the Tennessee Titans in the second round of the 2019 NFL Draft. He was drafted as an outfielder by the San Diego Padres in the 19th round of the 2016 Major League Baseball Draft. In 2022, Brown provided vocals on the Christmas album “A Philly Special Christmas.” On April 28, 2022, during the 2022 NFL Draft, Brown was traded to the Philadelphia Eagles for the 18th overall pick in the 2022 draft.
Where is A. J. Brown from?
A. J. Brown was born with the full name of Arthur Juan Brown Sr. on 30th June 1997. He is from Starkville, Mississippi, the USA. Brown is American by nationality while he belongs to the American-African ethnical race. His father’s name is Arthur Brown and his mother’s name is Josette Robertson. He also has a sister, Reva. Regarding his age, Brown is 25 years old as of 2022.
Talking about his education, Brown attended Starkville High School in Starkville, Mississippi. As a senior at Starkville, he recorded 83 catches for 1,371 yards and 13 touchdowns and led his team to a 6A state championship. On February 3, 2016, he committed to play both college baseball and college football at the University of Mississippi. At Ole Miss, he majored in General Studies with an emphasis on Education, Journalism, and Legal Studies.
What team is A. J. Brown playing for?
- A. J. Brown was drafted by the San Diego Padres in the 19th round of the 2016 Major League Baseball Draft. He signed with the Padres. He started and recorded two catches for 48 yards against Wofford. He played in all 12 games and finished fifth on the team with 29 receptions for 412 yards and two touchdowns as a true freshman at Ole Miss in 2016.
- During the first game of his sophomore season in 2017, he hauled in eight catches, two of which were touchdowns of 71 and 77 yards. He finished the season with 75 receptions for a school-record 1,252 yards and a school-record-tying 11 touchdowns (shared with Laquon Treadwell) in 12 games, leading the team and the SEC.
- Brown, in his junior season, led the team and the SEC in receiving, finishing with a school-record 85 receptions (later passed by Moore) and 1,320 yards (still the record), and six touchdowns.
- He announced he would forgo his senior year and enter the 2019 NFL Draft following the 2018 season.
- Tennessee Titans selected Brown in the second round (51st overall) of the 2019 NFL Draft. On June 12, 2019, he signed a four-year deal worth $5,641,199 with a signing bonus of $2,122,690 and a 2019 cap hit of $1,025,670.
- He made his NFL debut in the Titans’ season-opener against the Cleveland Browns where he caught three passes for 100 yards in the 43–13 road victory.
- In his rookie season, Brown finished with 52 receptions for 1,051 receiving yards (leading all NFL rookies) and eight receiving touchdowns.
- He suffered injuries to both of his knees in his 2020 season due to which he missed two games. He underwent successful surgery on both of his knees on January 19, 2021.
- During the 2021 season in Week 11, he suffered a chest injury and was placed on injured reserve on November 27, 2021. He was activated on December 23. He finished the 2021 season with 63 receptions for 869 receiving yards and five receiving touchdowns in 13 games.
- A. J. Brown was traded to the Philadelphia Eagles for the 18th overall pick in the 2022 draft on April 28, 2022. He signed a four-year, $100 million contract with the Eagles after the trade, with $57 million guaranteed.
- In Super Bowl LVII against the Kansas City Chiefs, he had six catches for 96 yards and a touchdown in the 38–35 loss.
Awards and Achievements
- Second-team All-Pro (2022)
- 2× Pro Bowl (2020, 2022)
- PFWA All-Rookie Team (2019)
- Conerly Trophy (2017)
- 2× First-team All-SEC (2017, 2018)
Who is A. J. Brown’s Girlfriend?
A. J. Brown is not married yet but he is currently in a relationship. He is dating his beautiful partner, Kelsey Nicole Riley. She is very supportive of her boyfriend. When the Eagles secured their spot in the Super Bowl, Kelsey wrote on Instagram, “Deucey got the best 4month present ever!” So cute! The duo is enjoying their life a lot and they are planning to get married soon.
In September 2022, Kelsey announced on Instagram that their son had been born, writing, “AJBII🤍9/29/22 Psalms 127:3.” Their son is named after his dad and is called Arthur Brown Jr.
What is A. J. Brown’s net worth in 2023?
A. J. Brown is an NFL footballer who has made a huge amount of money from his football career. In 2019, he started as a professional football player. He has played with two professional football teams till now and signed a major contract with the Philadelphia Eagles in 2022. He signed a four-year, $100 million contract with the Eagles after the trade, with $57 million guaranteed. He has gained popularity in football within a short period of time. His main source of wealth comes from his football career.
A. J. Brown has an estimated net worth of $10 million as of 2023. He will receive a base salary of $1,080,000 in 2023, a lineup bonus of $510,000, a signing-on fee of $10,266,000, and an exercise bonus of $240,000, with an $8,530,000 cap hit and a carrying cap hit of $34,462,200. On June 12, 2019, he signed a four-year deal worth $5,641,199 with a signing bonus of $2,122,690 and a 2019 cap hit of $1,025,670 with the team, Tennessee Titans. He is living a lavish lifestyle at present.
How tall is A. J. Brown?
A. J. Brown is a cool NFL footballer with an athletic body type. He has a pair of black eyes and his hair color is also black. He frequently hits the gym to maintain his body. Further, Brown has also inked tattoos on his body.
A. J. Brown stands at the perfect height of 1.85 m or 185 cm. He has a body weight of 103 Kg or 227 lbs. He has got a healthy body at present. He has a charming smile and glowing face attracting a lot of people towards him.