Aaron Carter drowned after taking Xanax

Aaron Carter drowned in his bathtub after consuming Xanax, his autopsy confirmed.

Aaron Carter died in November

Aaron Carter died in November

The pop star died at his home in Lancaster, California, in November at the age of 34, and his leading cause of death has now been listed as drowning by the Los Angeles Medical Examiner.

The report – obtained by ‘Entertainment Tonight’ – confirms that Aaron “was submerged in a bathtub after inhaling compressed gas and ingesting alprazolam”.

Alprazolam is a generic form of Xanax, and Carter was also found to have inhaled difluoroethane, which is used in compressed air cans. Difluoroethane inhalation is also known as huffing.

The singer was submerged underwater and found unresponsive in the bathtub.

Aaron’s older brother Nick had a strained relationship with his sibling prior to his death.

But the 43-year-old star, who rose to fame as part of the Backstreet Boys, paid a moving tribute to Aaron the day after his death.

Alongside a series of throwback photos, Nick wrote on Instagram: “My heart was broken today. Although my brother and I had a complicated relationship, my love for him never waned.

“I always held onto the hope that one day he would somehow find a healthy path and eventually find the help he so desperately needed.

“Sometimes we want to blame someone or something for a loss.

“But the truth is, addiction and mental illness are the real villains here.

“I will miss my brother more than anyone will ever know. i love you chizz

“Now you get the chance to finally have some peace that you could never find here on earth.

“God, please take care of my little brother. (she)”

Post Source: First female

#Aaron #Carter #drowned #Xanax
More From Shayari.Page

Leave a Comment