Fire in apartment building – Stuttgart Journal

Stuttgart-Mühlhausen: Fire in apartment building – Stuttgart Journal

Skip to content

On Sunday afternoon, a kitchen in an apartment on Eulenbühlweg caught fire. A resident of the apartment building called 911 around 3:30 p.m. after noticing flames coming out of the window of a 27-year-old resident’s apartment.

The alerted fire brigade then extinguished the fire in the kitchen. All residents were able to return to their homes after the fire was extinguished. The 27-year-old’s apartment remained uninhabitable. Nobody was hurt. According to initial estimates, the damage amounts to around ten thousand euros. According to the initial investigation, apparently heated oil on the stove caught fire. The investigations are ongoing. (pol/gf)

By continuing to use the site, you agree to the use of purely technical cookies. We do not use marketing or analytics cookies. We are not interested in your surfing behavior. Others, on the other hand, do. Because of this, iframes, embedded videos and scripts will not be displayed unless you click “Accept”. Further information

The cookie settings on this website are set to “allow cookies” to provide the best browsing experience. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or by clicking “Accept”, you consent to this.


#Fire #apartment #building #Stuttgart #Journal
More From Shayari.Page

Leave a Comment