Heidi Powell is an American expert fitness trainer, reality star, entrepreneur, and also author. She is famous for being the co-host of the intense show “Extreme Weight Loss” aired on ABC network.
Powell is also the co-founder of “The Transform App” and “Athia Skin Care”. She has also hosted the ABC.com web series “Meet the Powell Pack” and has made appearances on “Good Morning America” and “The Dr. Oz Show”.
Where is Heidi Powell from?
Heidi Powell was born on March 28, 1982. She is from Flagstaff, Arizona, the USA. As of 2022, she is 39 years old. She is American by nationality and she is mixed when it comes to her ethnical race. Heidi has not disclosed the name of her parents but she is very close with them. Only the fact is known that her father passed away in 2011 diagnosed with cancer. She often posts their photos and shares her love for her dad via her social media accounts. She has three siblings – Darryn Lane, Grant Lane, and Denver Lane.
Heidi completed her education in Arizona, the USA. After she completed her education, she started to work.
Heidi Powell Career Timeline
- Heidi initially started working as a front-desk girl at Gold’s Gym Franchise where she look after the Gym. From there, she realized her interest in fitness.
- From 2002 to 2008, she worked as a real estate agent. She met Chris Powell at a seminar in 2008 and they together started to work in fitness. In 2011, Heide and Chris hosted the show “Extreme Weight Loss”.
- She then earned ACE and CrossFit certifications to propel her career as a personal trainer.
- As an author, Heidi co-authored her first book with her husband titled “Extreme Transformation: Lifelong Weight Loss in 21 Days” in 2015 where she contributes routinely to top health magazines.
- She also writes a very successful blog, where her daily posts include workout tips, and recipes, as well as advice on parenting, marriage, and how to balance it.
- Moreover, she has also contributed articles to the “Huffington Post”, as well as “Women’s Health”, “Self” and “Shape” magazines.
Who is Heidi Powell’s husband?
Heidi Powell was previously married to her husband, Chris Powell. The couple married on June 30, 2010. In May 2020, they announced their divorce via Instagram. Likewise, she was married to Derek Solomon. They get divorced in 2007. Heidi is currently single and she is not dating anyone at a moment.
Heidi is a mother of four children, Cash Powell in 2011, and Ruby Lane Powell in 2013, with her first husband, Chris Powell while she has two kids, Matix and Marley with her husband, Derek Soloman.
What is Heidi Powell’s net worth?
Heidi Powell is a fitness trainer, reality star, entrepreneur, and author. Her main source of wealth comes from a fitness career while her secondary source of wealth comes from her television career and a book career.
Heidi Powell has an estimated net worth of $5 million as of 2023. She has also served as a private client for various celebrities and she must have amassed a good amount from her career. She is living a cool lifestyle right now.
How tall is Heidi Powell?
Heidi Powell is a beautiful woman with blonde hair color. She has blue eyes color. She is a fitness freak and she frequently goes to the gym to maintain her body. She has an athletic body type with a charming smile and glowing face attracting a lot of viewers towards her.
Heidi stands at a height of 5 feet 5 inches (1.65 m). She has a body weight that consists of 53 kg. Her body measurements is 35-23-34 inches. She was passionate about staying fit and eating right from a very young age.