About James Asquith
James Asquith is a British Entrepreneur and businessman who is best known for being the Founder & CEO of Global Airlines and Holiday Swap Group (home exchange platform). He is also a traveler and author.
James Asquith (Born on December 30, 1988, in Cuckfield, England) is 34 years old with around 6 feet and 3 inches tall in height. He has not revealed his wealth details to the public yet. As of 2023, His net worth must be more than $50 million. He bought second-hand A380 planes to start the world’s newest airline.
Talking about his formal education, In the year 2011, He graduated with a Bachelor’s degree of Science (BSc) and Economics, from The London School of Economics and Political Science (LSE).
Did You Know?
- James has a sister named Jenny Asquith.
- His mother’s name is Georgina Collins.
- As of writing, He is in a romantic love relationship with his Gf/Fiance named Robyn Ferguson.
- He is also a Guinness World Record holder and is known for being
- James Asquith is the youngest man to visit every sovereign country in the world. He has a certificate from the Guinness World Record.
- He worked as an Investment Banker for almost five years old.
Biography & Wiki Quick Summary
|Net Worth (2023)||more than $50 million|
|Age||34 years old (2023)|
|Height||6 feet and 3 inches|
|Book||Breaking Borders – Travels in Pursuit of an Impossible Record Book by James Asquith|
Read more to learn more
Read the full biography of Alex Sharp
Read the full biography of Eiza González
Social Media Presence
His Instagram has more than 1.1M followers (jamesasquith).
Instagram = https://www.instagram.com/jamesasquith/