Jansen Panettiere was an American actor and voice actor who was known for his roles in films such as “The Perfect Game”, “The Secrets of Jonathan Sperry”, “Ice Age: The Meltdown”, “The Martial Arts Kid” and “How High 2”. He was nominated for a Young Artist Award in 2008 for The Last Days of Summer.
Jansen had also appeared in episodes of the TV series “Hope & Faith”, “Third Watch”, and “Everybody Hates Chris.” He was also known for his role as Casper in the TV show “The Walking Dead.” He was the younger brother of actress Hayden Panettiere. Sadly, he dies on 19th February 2023 at age 28.
Who are Jansen Panettiere’s parents?
Born on 25th September 1994, Jansen Panettiere was from Palisades, New York, USA. Jansen Rayne Panettiere was his full name. He was American by nationality whereas he was mixed by ethnical background race as he was of German, Italian, and English descent. For the last time, the actor celebrated his 28th birthday on September 25, 2022. His mother, Lesley R. Vogel, is a former soap opera actress. His father, Alan Lee “Skip” Panettiere, is a fire department lieutenant. His mother’s family lives in Indiana. He also has a sibling. He grew up with his elder sister, Hayden Panettiere. Hayden is an American actress, model, and singer.
Jansen Panettiere’s acting career
- Jansen Panettiere came into the showbiz line playing the role of ‘Kupchack’s Son’ in the TV series “Even Stevens” in 2002. After that, he starred in the sitcom “Hope & Faith” as Justin Shanowski in 2003 which was then followed by the TV series “Third Watch” in the same year.
- He had a supporting role in the Disney Channel Original Movie “Tiger Cruise” in 2004, which starred his sister Hayden.
- As a voice artist, Jansen has provided the voice for the character of Periwinkle in “Blue’s Clues”, and for Robby Hobbie in “Holly Hobbie and Friends: Surprise Party”, for Young Stripes in “Racing Stripes”, for Young Rodney Copperbottom in “Robots”, for Shovelmouth Boy in “Ice Age: The Meltdown”, and for Robby Hobbie in “Holly Hobbie and Friends: Christmas Wishes”.
- He even portrayed the voice of Truman X in “The X’s”.
- He starred as Lucas Malloy in the made-for-television Nickelodeon film “The Last Day of Summer”, which first showed July 20, 2007. It was released on DVD on August 28, 2007.
- His next film, “The Perfect Game”, was going to be released in theaters on August 8, 2008, but Lionsgate Films decided to push it back to the spring of 2010. The Perfect Game is directed by William Dear.
- Panettiere also co-stars with Gavin MacLeod in “The Secrets of Jonathan Sperry” in 2009.
- He appeared with Martin Sheen, Jamie Lee Curtis, and Christine Lahti, as Elliott Perry in Dustin Lance Black’s play “8”, a reenactment of the Perry v. Schwarzenegger trial, at the Wilshire Ebell Theatre on March 3, 2012.
- In 2019, he guest starred in the AMC network series “The Walking Dead” and co-starred in MTV’s “How High 2”.
- He also starred as Fizz in “Bart Bagalzby and the Garbage Genie” and as Robin in “Love and Love Not” which was his final role.
Was Jansen Panettiere married?
Jansen Panettiere was never married and he was single at the time of his death. There are no details regarding his past affairs and relationship. His name has not been linked with any celebrity. He was only focusing on his career his whole life and he had not given a thought about dating and making a girlfriend. When it comes to his sexual orientaiton, he was straight.
Jansen Panettiere neither does have a wife nor he had biological children with any women. He never became a father during his whole life.
How did Jansen Panettiere die?
Jansen Panettiere who is known for his role in the Nickelodeon movie “The Last Day of Summer” dies on 19th February 2023. He was 28 at the time of his death. Police announced that they did not suspect foul play.
Jansen Panettiere, brother of actress Hayden Panettiere, has died, Hayden Panettiere’s representative confirmed. His cause of death is unknown and an investigation is underway, according to his sister’s representative. His sister is asking for privacy in the wake of his death.
How much was Jansen Panettiere’s net worth?
Jansen Panettiere was a rising and aspiring actor who was well-recognized for his role in Tiger Cruise, Blue’s Clues, and The Last Day of Summer, among others. His main source of wealth was from the entertainment industry.
Jansen Panettiere has an estimated net worth of $3 million at the time of his death. He was making his annual salary in thousands of dollars from his professional career as an actor. He lived his life to the fullest prior to his death.
How tall was Jansen Panettiere?
Jansen Panettiere was a handsome actor with a pair of brown colored eyes while his hair color was brown. His body type was slim. He had a glowing face with an attractive personality. He had thick eyebrows.
Jansen stood at the height of 5 ft 7 in (1.70 m) and his body weight consisted of 53 KG. He maintained his body a lot and he hits the gym as well. He was very conscious about his food intake.