About Kwon Eun-Bin (Kwon EunBin)
Kwon Eun-Bin (Kwon EunBin) is a very talented, popular, and beautiful South Korean singer and actress. She is also known simply as Eunbin or Eunbean. She is a former member of CLC (Girl group). Her official contract with CLC ended On May 20, 2022.
As an actress, She worked really well in TV shows like Duty After School, Youth of May, Dear.M, Somehow Family, Bad Papa, Bad Papa & More.
Kwon Eun-Bin (Born on January 6, 2000, in Seoul, South Korea) is 23 years old with around 5 feet and 7 inches tall in height. As of 2023, Kwon’s net worth is roughly $500,000 to $1 million.
Talking about her formal academics, Kwon Eun-Bin did her primary schooling at Onham Middle School and Oryu High School. In the year 2018, She graduated from the Hanlim Multi Art School majoring in the Practical Arts Department.
Did You Know?
- Parents: Her mom’s name is Kwon Han-soo. Her mom is also an actress. Her dad works in a TV news channel as a reporter.
- Before her debut in CLC, She trained for almost two years.
- Kwon Eun-Bin can speak English and is learning the Spanish language.
- In the year 2018, She made her proper acting debut working in the TV series titled “Bad Papa”.
- She was one of the contestants of 1st season of Produce 101, a TV reality show.
- She made her debut in CLC in 2016 with the group’s third EP titled Refresh.
- In the year 2018, She made her professional modeling career working with Jarrett.
Biography & Wiki Quick Summary
|Name||Kwon Eun-Bin (Kwon EunBin)|
|Profession||Singer & Actress|
|Net Worth (2023)||$500K to $1 million (Roughly Estimated)|
|Age||23 years old (2023)|
|Weight||48 kg (106 lbs)|
|Boyfriend’s Name||In review|
Read more to learn more
Read the full biography of Begoña Vargas
Read the full biography of Tristán Ulloa
Social Media Presence
She has more than 931K followers on her Instagram.