George Raymond Stevenson was a Northern Irish actor. In the film King Arthur, he played Dagonet, and in the BBC/HBO television series Rome, he played Titus Pullo. Ray Stevenson, Thor, Volstagg, and Star Wars actor, has died at the age of 58. Ray Stevenson, who acted in prominent TV shows such as Rome, Vikings, and Dexter, died on May 23, 2023, at the age of 58.
Ray Stevenson Age
On 25, May 1964, Raymond Stevenson was born in Lisburn, Northern Ireland. He was 58 years old.
Ray Stevenson Height
Ray stood at a moderate stature of 1.91 m/6’3″ tall.
Ray Stevenson’s Cause of Death
His cause of death has not yet been revealed; nevertheless, he died four days before his 59th birthday while filming Cassino in Ischia, Italy.
Ray Stevenson Education
Stevenson studied at the Bristol Old Vic Theatre School, a drama school in Bristol, England that teaches acting for cinema, television, and theater. Ray completed his education at the age of 29.
Ray Stevenson Family
Ray Stevenson was born on May 25, 1964, in Lisburn, Northern Ireland, the second of three sons to Irish parents. When he was eight years old, his family moved to Seaton Delaval in England before moving to the Lemington neighborhood of Newcastle upon Tyne.
Ray Stevenson Wife
Ray Stevenson married English actress Ruth Gemmell in London in 1997 after meeting on the set of Band of Gold (1995) and then playing a married couple in Peak Practice (1997). After eight years of marriage, they separated in 2005. Stevenson has been married to Elisabetta Caraccia, with whom he has three sons, since 2005.
Ray Stevenson’s Net Worth
Ray’s approximate net worth is $7 Million.
Ray Stevenson Career
Ray Stevenson was a well-known Northern Irish actor. He is most recognized for his roles as Dagonet in the 2004 film King Arthur and Titus Pullo in the BBC/HBO television series Rome (2005-2007).
He played two Marvel Comics characters: Frank Castle/The Punisher in Punisher: War Zone and The Super Hero Squad Show, and Volstagg in Thor and its sequels Thor: The Dark World and Thor: Ragnarok.
He played Porthos in The Three Musketeers in 2011, and Ukrainian gangster Isaak Sirko in Dexter’s seventh season in 2012. He performed the role of Blackbeard in Black Sails’ third and fourth seasons. From 2016 to 2017, he portrayed Gar Saxon in Star Wars Rebels, and in 2020, he will appear in Star Wars: The Clone Wars.
He made his cinematic debut as a gigolo hired to help Helena Bonham Carter’s character lose her virginity in The Theory of Flight (1998). Before graduating from the London Film School, he starred in the short film No Man’s Land, which was the antipodal picture from actor/director Edward Hicks.
He played an experienced soldier who is compelled to assist a novice officer (David Birkin) back to safety when they both find themselves trapped and isolated in “No Man’s Land” during the Battle of Ypres.
Ray Stevenson Movies and TV Shows
- The Three Musketeers (2011)
- Thor: The Dark World (2013)
- Big Game (2014)
- The Transporter: Refueled (2015)
- The Divergent Series: Allegiant (2016)
- Thor: Ragnarok (2017)
- Cold Skin (2017)
- Accident Man (2018)
- Final Score (2018)
- R (2022)
- Accident Man 2 (2022)
- LifeLine (Peter Brasco) (2007)
- At Home with the Braithwaites (Graham Braithwaite) (2001)
- Dalziel and Pascoe (Jeff Parry) (2001)
- Murphy’s Law (Robert Eaglan) (2003)
- Waking the Dead (Dr. Tim Faulkner) (2004)
- Rome (Titus Pullo) (2005-07)
- The Super Hero Squad Show (2009)
- Dexter (Isaak Sirko) (2012)
- Crossing Lines (Miles Lennon) (2014)
- Saints & Strangers (Stephen Hopkins) (2015)
- Black Sails (Edward Teach / Blackbeard) (2016-2017)
- Star Wars Rebels (Gar Saxon (voice) (2016-2017)
- Rellik DSI (Edward Benton) (2017)
- Reef Break (Jake Elliot) (2019)
- The Spanish Princess (James IV of Scotland) (2020)
- Vikings Ohthere of Hålogaland (2020)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars (Gar Saxon (voice) (2020)
Sierra Haschak Bio, Age, Height, Boyfriend, Net Worth Movies and Tv Shows
Katey Sagal Bio, Age, Height, Husband, Net Worth Movies and Tv Shows