On Friday at 5:20 p.m., a police patrol noticed smoke damage near the airfield, according to the Bad Windsheim Police Inspectorate. The cause of the smoke damage was a one square meter, unattended and unsecured fireplace. Some of the grass around the fire was already burned. To prevent it from spreading, the embers were extinguished by volunteer fire brigades in Bad Windsheim and Wiebelsheim. Administrative offense proceedings were initiated against the perpetrator, who was added in the course of the extinguishing work.
” Continue reading
#Unattended #fireplace #Bad #Windsheim
More From Shayari.Page